Taste of Home Make it Take it Vol. 2
Each recipe travels well, feeds at least 10 and comes together easily. No more doubling or tripling the ingredients, struggling to get your dish to the celebration or finding the perfect addition to holiday buffet.
Appetizers & Dips
Breakfast for a Bunch
Sides & Salads
Big Batch Dishes
The Sweetest Treats
Caramel Nut Breakfast Cake
Creamy Hash Brown Casserole
Roasted Vegetable Dip
Quick & Easy Swedish Meatballs
Mac & Cheese for a Bunch
Pizza Pasta Casserole
Grilled Picnic Chicken
Slow-Cooked Tater Tot Casserole
Nutty Cheesecake Squares
Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Cookie Ice Cream Pie
- 300-plus scrumptious dishes that are guaranteed to please a crowd. Every recipe serves at least 10, so you’ll never have to worry about running short. Appetizers, entrees, side dishes, salads and desserts, they’re all here.
- “Make Ahead” at-a-glance icons highlights dishes you can make in advance and/or stash in the freezer so you can get out of the kitchen and enjoy the party.
- Big-batch recipes pump up the yield for when you’ll be feeding 20 or more people. These special recipes take the guesswork out of increasing recipes.
- Two new chapters include no-cook/no-bake foods too delicious not to try as well as classic contributions to popular parties such as wedding showers, girls night in, holiday open-house buffets, football-watching get-togethers, tailgating and others.
- Every recipe approved by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen so you know it’s guaranteed to turn out just right. You’ll never need to do a “test run” of a recipe because we’ve tested them all for you!