Taste of Home Farmhouse Entertaining Cookbook
Whether you live in or long for the country, you can now share your love of farmhouse foods with everyone on your invite list.
From down home Thanksgiving dinners and heartwarming Christmas breakfasts to old fashioned Easter menus and finger licking BBQ's perfect for Independence Day, the ideal menus, buffets and party pleasers are here. You'll also find recipes for Sunday dinners, chili cook-offs and other casual gatherings-each offering a touch of farmhouse appeal. Easy ideas for party decor, centerpieces and invites make this a must have for today's hosts.
- 171 Farmhouse Recipes. Savor the downhome goodness that can only be found in a farmhouse kitchen. Inside you’ll find garden-fresh side dishes, savory stews, hearty breakfasts and other stick-your-ribs specialties you’ll be delighted to serve on holidays and special occasions. From Thanksgiving turkeys stuffed with flavor and Santa’s favorite cookies to Mother’s Day menus and impressive Valentine desserts, these country favorites make every get-together more memorable.
- Complete Menus. Hosting a special celebration? Turn to any of the menus offered here. Planning a memory-making holiday meal has never been easier! Prep and cook timelines keep you on schedule, and tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen beat the clock without an ounce of stress.
- “Serve It With…” Suggestions. Planning a menu is a snap when you follow the suggested ideas in these special callouts. Prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli for a spring shower from page 50, then see the “Serve It With…” suggestion that recommends pairing it with Grandma's Classic Potato Salad from page 191.
- Easy Farmhouse Decorating Ideas. Make your parties all the more special with homemade centerpieces, easy napkin folds, welcoming wreaths and dozens of other country-inspired crafts that make your get-togethers all the more memorable.
- Gorgeous Full-Page Photos. Nearly every recipe offers a full-color photo as well as nutrition facts, step-by-step directions.