Taste of Home Breads
100 Oven-fresh loaves, rolls, biscuits and more
By The Editors of Taste of Home
Published by Trusted Media Brands, Inc., Taste of Home
100 of Taste of Home's most popular bread recipes of all time. The familiar aroma of freshly baked bread wafting through the house delivers immediate comfort and cheery anticipation. Whether you are an experienced bread maker or a novice one, this lovely new cookbook has it all. It walks you through everything from the basics of bread making to more complex recipes to even using prepared dough and mixes to bring joy to your home in an instant. Savor a slice of buttery goodness every day.
100 great recipes in a super usable format, this is a great gift to go with that breadmaker!
An Introduction to Bread Baking
Rolls, Biscuits & More
Breads Made Easy
Muffins, Pull-Aparts & Other Surprises
Key Selling Points:
- 100 of Taste of Home's most popular bread recipes of all time
- Special introduction on bread making basics
- Yeast breads, quick breads and sweet breads are all covered-everything from English muffin bread and sweet potato biscuits to chocolate monkey bread and apple coffee cake
- How to photos and step by step directions for beginners and experts alike
- Color photos of every recipe along with nutrition facts for all
Concealed Wiro | 208 pages
| $14.99 USD
| 7" x 8 1/8"
| February 2, 2021