Family Handyman Quick & Easy Projects
A collection of 100+ beginner to intermediate-level Do-It-Yourself projects for homeowners, designed to be completed in a weekend or less, from Family Handyman magazine.
Home improvement doesn’t have to be a months-long process. Whether you have a few hours or a few days to spare, we’ll help you tackle a wide variety of useful projects.
Some projects will help you update or maintain your home. For example, you’ll learn how to:
- Hide pet claw scratches on your doors.
- Reupholster old furniture to make it look new.
- Raise sunken patio pavers.
- Storage units for cutting boards and measuring cups.
- An eye-catching bookshelf that’ll stand the test of time.
- Space-saving shelves for your bathroom.
- Your new favorite fold-up grill table.
- A wine rack that goes underneath your kitchen cabinets.
- A classic backyard bench.
With easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, the 100+ quick and easy projects in this book are just what you need to improve your backyard, your workshop, and all the rooms in your home. Plus, bonus Great Goofs are perfect for a work break—or advice on how NOT to get it done! Build it to last for years—in just a few days—with Whole House Quick & Easy Projects from Family Handyman.