Family Handyman Do It Yourself Basics Vol.3
Di it Yourself Basics
By The Editors of The Family Handyman
Published by Trusted Media Brands, Inc., Family Handyman
Curious about what it takes to become a confident do-it-yourselfer? As with many other skills, DIY home improvement proficiency starts with a willingness to try new things and follow directions. You’ll learn as you go, develop your problem-solving skills and tackle bigger and bigger projects.
• Hundreds of descriptive photos that help tell the story of how to do each project.
• Advice from home improvement pros who share their best tips, tricks and techniques so you have the knowledge to get your projects done right the first time.
• Eureka! Insider information you can usually only get by working hands-on with a veteran DIYer.
• Step-by-step visuals and detailed instructions so you’ve got everything you need to know to complete the fix or project on today’s to-do list.
• Electrical, HVAC and plumbing basics that help you make sense of seemingly complex home systems.
• Complete how-to instructions for tile, carpet, wood trim, tree planting and trimming, ingenious storage solutions and so much more.
Spriral | 256 pages
| $19.99 USD
| 8" x 9.375"
| September 15, 2020